After School Program
Did you know that what your kids do after school can affect what they do at school?
Research shows that regular physical activity contributes to better academic scores, improves concentration and connectedness to school and protects against negative behaviours such as bullying. Unfortunately, only 31% of children and youth are active enough to achieve the Canadian physical activity guidelines of 60 minutes per day (As per article published in CBC- Parents)
The after-school period is often a sedentary time for kids especially during winters.
An active child should be getting physical activity and it can be achieved at Jiggles and Giggles.
We offer supervised after school program. Kids can play in our indoor playground after a long day of school under supervision of our staff! We have an interconnected Slide system, Bouncy Castle, Air Hockey and ample of space for kids to run around and have fun! Children must be potty-trained.
1) Arrival Notification: As soon as your child arrives at our facility, we will notify you via email with the arrival time.
2) Snacks time: Please send water bottle and snacks (with Child's name on it).
3) After snacks, kids can work on their homework.
4) After 4 pm, it will be open play time. We also provide coloring books and crayons. We will supervise children at all the times.
5) Pick up time: Last pick time is 6:00 pm.
If you have any questions or would like to enroll, please call us at 905-264-8222
Monthly price: $350/ month +HST
Daily price: $25/day + HST
PA days: $30 +HST
Registration fee: $50 (one time, non-refundable)
5% discount applied to the 2nd child in the family.